[FFmpeg-devel] [POC] SDL display lavfi sink

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sat Dec 25 03:16:17 CET 2010

On date Friday 2010-12-03 19:03:46 +0100, Luca Barbato encoded:
> On 12/1/10 6:50 PM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
>
> >Maybe someone can suggest a better widget library supporting multiple
> >windows (or even better implement a corresponding sink).
>
> You might use:
>
> - X11 (a pain)
> - XCB (different pain)
> - Evas+Ecore (I'm thinking about adding a ffplay replacing it already)

Updated version, which avoids the SDL crash. Anyway since SDL only
supports one window this can't work with ffplay (but can be used with
ffmpeg, useful for checking how the transcoding is doing).

I'm also working on an ecore+evas version, let me know if you're
interested with helping.
--
FFmpeg = Fierce Friendly Most Programmable Esoteric Gadget