[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: CrystalHD decoder support

Philip Langdale philipl
Tue Dec 28 19:41:49 CET 2010

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 19:34:56 +0100
Vladimir Pantelic <vladoman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Philip Langdale wrote:
> reordered_opaque is as the name says "opaque" to the decoder and can
> be anything, just make sure that it is correctly reordered together
> with the frames it was sent with.

Sure, I understand that but as I said, in the avi case, I was only
getting a value that wasn't AV_NOPTS_VALUE on every other frame and
the frames which did get a 'meaningful' value showed a count that
went up by two each time. Maybe that's legitimate, but the end result
was clearly broken, while it was correct for the mkv container.