[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: CrystalHD decoder support

Philip Langdale philipl
Fri Dec 31 02:36:48 CET 2010

 On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 23:56:08 +0100, Michael Niedermayer
 <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> Our API doesnt support this thus this cannot be done without a small
> API
> extension (that is to keep the dts at the decoder input useable)
> The multithreading code needs a similar/same API extension to allow
> decoders to
> work on multiple frames at the same time.

 Could you elaborate on what's missing here? With the reordered_opaque
 handling
 in place, I can get sync'ed video, at least with some content, although
 it takes
 many seconds to reach sync at the beginning - I guess this is caused by
 the
 limitation you're describing? I'd be happy to try and implement it if I
 can
 understand what's missing.

 --phil