[FFmpeg-devel] rtp streaming x264+audio issues (and some ideas to fix them)

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Feb 9 14:56:58 CET 2010

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Feb 9, 2010, at 8:37 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
>> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>> [..]
>>> any ideas how to fix the same issue in the demuxer?
>> [...]
>>
>> Almost a shot in the dark, but... What happens with the attached patch?
>
> I'm using that exact one as workaround, works for me.

Well, looking at the code and at the RFC it seems to me that
this is not a workaround, but a correct solution (unless I am
missing something).

My only concern is about overflows and/or 32bit/64bit issues
(I did not check if there could be problems with this).

			Luca