[FFmpeg-devel] Hi Request for Small Tasks for GSoC 2010

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Feb 22 18:49:02 CET 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 12:45 PM, shankhs ch <shankhsps at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Not small task, summer-of-code project. What project are you interested in?
>
> Ya I am researching on MMS protocol implementation.But at first I am trying
> to understand the codebase so that it doesn't create much problem later.

Ok, so just FYI:
(1) Zhentan Feng is also interested in the MMS SoC project;
(2) For MMS, I strongly, strongly recommend doing the qualification
task suggested on the SoC wiki [1]: "An patch for simple streaming (no
seeking) over TCP only could serve as a good qualification task".

Ronald

[1] http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_Summer_Of_Code_2010#MMS_protocol_implementation