[FFmpeg-devel] Small Task M95 playback system for GSOC10

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Feb 22 19:50:52 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 09:14:53AM +0100, Federico wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I am a student and I'd like to participate in GSOC10.
> For Small Tasks I selected to implement the M95 playback system ( I

ok

do you already have some plans for which SOC project you want to apply
for?
Iam asking because
1. for some SOC projects there might be specific qualification tasks
   that are better suited as they are subparts of the bigger project
2. We might be able to avoid multiple students applying for only one
   project if we know early what people are planing to apply for.

I know you won't believe me, but the highest form of Human Excellence is
to question oneself and others. -- Socrates