[FFmpeg-devel] ffplay support transparent mov(alpha channel) video

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Feb 26 15:20:34 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:31:05AM +0800, seansoft wrote:
> How can I use SDL to play transparent mov video?

1. write a patch that cleanly implements it or fixes what does not work
   following our developer & patch submission rules
2. submit patch
3. once it passed review and is commited you can checkout ffmpeg
   and then play whatever video didnt work before with it

Why not whip the teacher when the pupil misbehaves? -- Diogenes of Sinope