[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] RTMP support with Red5

Art Clarke aclarke
Sat Jan 9 02:49:30 CET 2010

Hi guys,

Which version of Red5 did people test against when they claimed the current
libavformat/rtmpproto.c worked?  I'm working on current Red5 tip of tree and
the handshake fails, and I want to work backwards to find that last known
good version of Red5 from your perspective.

The Wowza handshake works in my testing.

Thanks,

- Art

--
http://www.xuggle.com/
xu?ggle (z?' gl) v. To freely encode, decode, and experience audio and

Use Xuggle to get the power of FFmpeg in Java.