[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Lavfi test system

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Jan 10 12:19:19 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 12:08:30PM +0530, Jai Menon wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 5:36 AM, Stefano Sabatini
> <stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it> wrote:

> >> read fourcc.org or M$ specs
> >
> > Ah, funny that I have to read a third party site for something related
> > to a M$ standard. This reminds me of why computer tech sucks so much.
> >
> >> read nut4cc.txt
> >
> > From the mplayer/DOCS/tech/nut.txt
> >
> > |the nut spec has been moved to another svn repo you can find it at:
> > |http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/docs/nut.txt?view=markup
> > |
> > |its future location will be in a git repository, ill update this file
> > |here when its location changes again
> >
> > The referenced page is missing.
> >
> > Then I tried:
> > http://nut-container.org/
> >
> > The link to the specification leads nowhere.
> >
> > I googled in search of some reference to the nut repo in vain.
> >
> > Then I tried:
> > svn list svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut
> >
> > and finally I got the repo.
> >
> > Please fix the dangling links.
>
> The links are valid, just that websvn isn't available anymore.
> Might I suggest pushing it to github/gitorious etc, it would be useful
> if people could view the documentation without having to create a
> checkout.

or someone could just make a cronjob that does
svn up and put that on a public http accessable directory

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf