[FFmpeg-devel] RTMP stream stops after a while

Sergiy piratfm
Tue Jan 12 00:34:53 CET 2010

2010/1/10 Mahmut Akcay <mahakcay at gmail.com>:
>> Yes, it should track number of bytes received and report that to server
>> but does not do so. Maybe one day I'll finish my patch for supporting
>> that.

This happen, when server sends a/v data inside raw flv packets
(through RTMP_PT_METADATA packet). But timestamps inside this raw
packets - is different than in RTMP_PT_VIDEO or RTMP_PT_AUDIO packets.

This patch count timestamps and rewrite them.