[FFmpeg-devel] decoding MPEG4 ASP video on iPhone (armv6, armv7)

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed Jan 13 15:25:51 CET 2010

On date Wednesday 2010-01-13 14:11:28 +0000, michelle211 at comcast.net encoded:
[...]
> I have compiled ffmpeg/ffplay
> When I play an avi or mpg with ffplay I get a green distorted video.
> much like what is described here.
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2009-December/079791.html
>
> The post mentions using -arch=c , does that help the issue.
>
> Also I read somewhere on another post that the issue is related to
> sdl, is there a fix for that.
> Has anyone gotten this to work correctly.

Ask on ffmpeg-user, this list is only for FFmpeg development. Also you
need to provide more information, for example FFmpeg / libsdl version,
and which command you're executing.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Frenzy Fantastic Minimalistic Purposeless Elastic Generator