[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Always compile rtp.o and avs.o

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Jan 13 18:21:29 CET 2010

On 13/01/10 17:25, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
[...]
>> The only drawback I can see is that the size of
>> libavformat with RTP, flv muxer, mov muxer and
>> matroska muxer disabled is slightly increased.
>
> That would be a step in the wrong direction IMO.  We should be making
> FFmpeg more modular, not less.

Ok. Patch withdrawn, then. I'll search for some other way to remove the
"#if CONFIG_RTP_MUXER" from libaformat/sdp.c.
Quick question: can you suggest an easy way to compile a file when a
config option is _not_ defined? (I mean: I'd like to compile sdp.c if
CONFIG_RTP_MUXER is defined - and this is easy - and to compile
sdp-dummy.c if CONFIG_RTP_MUXER is not defined).

			Thanks,
				Luca