[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Always compile rtp.o and avs.o

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Jan 13 19:04:33 CET 2010

On 13/01/10 18:50, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Luca Abeni<lucabe72 at email.it>  wrote:
>> Quick question: can you suggest an easy way to compile a file when a config
>> option is _not_ defined? (I mean: I'd like to compile sdp.c if
>> CONFIG_RTP_MUXER is defined - and this is easy - and to compile sdp-dummy.c
>> if CONFIG_RTP_MUXER is not defined).
>
> I feel some really horribly bad idea arising here.

Well, to remove any doubt here is how the idea would look like :)

Note that this is an RFC and I do not intend to commit anything that
people see as horribly bad. So, I can easily withdraw this patch too.
Alternative ideas for sdp.c improvements regarding ifdeffery and
dependencies are of course very welcome.

				Luca