[FFmpeg-devel] decoding MPEG4 ASP video on iPhone (armv6, armv7)

michelle211 at comcast.net michelle211
Tue Jan 19 16:00:58 CET 2010

Hi

First a thankyou with the help of this maillist I was able to compile and get ffplay to work with various formats

mpg, avi and mp4.

turning off all arm optimizations and disabling posix memalign.

But there is a problem still.

At first it looks like the picture is very pixulated , but looking more closely it seems to be somekind of scaling issue. any ideas.

http://web.me.com/cannonwc/Site/Photos_5.html