[FFmpeg-devel] Attention FATE maintainers

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Fri Jan 22 16:57:37 CET 2010

2010/1/20 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
> M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> writes:
>> Some of the FATE machines are in need of assistance:
> There are still some issues:
[...]
> - x86_32/cygwin: not running for 9 days

It's back up!

"make test" is really working on cygwin 1.7.1 (it's not a
configuration error like the last time it passed)

But now the SIFF test fails. The output from:
./ffmpeg -i INTRO_B.VB -f rawvideo -y output
is bit-identical. I haven't checked in depth but I suspect it's the
pal8->rgb24 conversion that screws up the first video frame.

Generally, cygwin 1.7.1 is even slower than 1.5 was. And to make it
worst, gcc-4.4.2 is incredibly slow (it takes ~2 hours to configure
and build instead of ~20 minutes). If anyone has any idea why that
happens, please do tell me!