[FFmpeg-devel] Attention FATE maintainers

Kostya kostya.shishkov
Fri Jan 22 18:53:42 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 02:42:08PM -0200, Ramiro Polla wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> wrote:
> > But now the SIFF test fails. The output from:
> > ./ffmpeg -i INTRO_B.VB -f rawvideo -y output
> > is bit-identical. I haven't checked in depth but I suspect it's the
> > pal8->rgb24 conversion that screws up the first video frame.

[...]
> Those uninitialized values come from the output of the decoder.
> Kostya, could you please check the first frame of this sample and if
> all the values are initialized?

Hmm, when converting it I got two valgrind errors in both palTo{Y,UV}
functions - but those occured only once, for different pixels with
different values too.

Maybe something is wrong with palette conversion code?