[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Abort in av_find_stream_info if decoding is needed and the decoder isn't found

Martin Storsjö martin
Wed Jan 27 20:14:32 CET 2010

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> there may be other streams that are decodeable, a single stream causing
> a problem must not cause an abort earlier than what would have been
> with all parameters for that stream being available at the start.

Ah, good point.

Patch dropped, then. It doesn't bother me much at the moment, though.
Perhaps I'll return with a better version that does this only when this
applies to all remaining streams, when/if it bothers me more.

// Martin