[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] 1st/3rd person doxy

Rob robert.swain
Fri Jul 9 08:18:43 CEST 2010

2010/7/9 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
> Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> writes:
>
>> What's wrong with the de facto policy of everyone adds documentation
>> as best they can and the native speakers clean it up after the fact?
>
> What a wonderful idea.

I think we have some non-native speakers amongst us who are very good
at English, better even than a lot of native speakers.

My stance on documentation is that I don't really care if it's
perfect, or perfectly consistent. If it's comprehensible then it's
good. If people want to make it perfect and perfectly consistent,
fine.

I would vote for Mike's suggestion.

Regards,
Rob