[FFmpeg-devel] About ffmpeg XAVS support.

jianwen chen jianwen.chen.video
Tue Jul 13 10:08:05 CEST 2010

Hi Dear Jason Garrett,

About your comments, I think it is very important for me and for the
project. As you know, I am not a lawyer or a senior expert. I am just a
fresh man with passions and want to do something useful for the open source
community. If I make any mistake, thanks for your reminder.  And please also
tell me what I should do to correct this mistake.  Thanks.

By the way, I want to claim that I am not doing something can only be used
in China. I want to do something good with high quality and high performance
as you guys did. I have worked in the video processing area for more than 8
years. I used ffmpeg and other very good opensource software for many years
when I was in university.  I want to do something for the open source
community now. This project is just for my personal interests and have
nothing to do with any 3-rd party organizations. If you think I made
mistake, I can just delete all the code from the server forever. But this is
not the best choice. Why not help me to improve and correct the codes? You
are welcome, really.

Lastly, I am not a culprit.  Please be patient and kind to any fresh man. :)
One of the charm of the open source is there are so many warm hearted
technical guys with great passions. They provide a warm opensource community
just like a family.

Regards,
Jianwen