[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] swscale regression tests

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Tue Jul 20 06:02:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have attached an attempt at making swscale regression tests. This
method creates one file for each input pixel format (currently 42) and
compresses the output with bzip2. I have not tested with different
platforms (x86_64 linux only yet), and IIRC it doesn't give the same
result on all platforms. This is just a request for comments whether
this approach is good. I have also removed the fast bilinear test
since it works differently on many platforms and would make the
regression tests more complex (like keeping one reference file for
each platform).

The output bzip2ed files add 280Kb of binary data to repository (5.6Mb
uncompressed). As for disk usage (with 'du'), it takes 340Kb (5.8Mb
uncompressed).

Ramiro Polla