[FFmpeg-devel] CinemaDNG format

François Revol revol
Thu Jul 22 13:14:00 CEST 2010

Le 22 juil. 2010 ? 13:04, Carl Eugen Hoyos a ?crit :

> David Kaplan <david <at> 2of1.org> writes:
>
>> I'd like to add support for the CinemaDNG format to libavformat.
>
> I suspect you should start with dng which is not supported yet (iirc).
> Note, however, that no colour space conversion from Bayer is currently
> implemented in libswscale, making the demuxer alone useless (?).

Ugh, they use bayer patterns for this ?

I had to handle this thing in my webcam driver and I didn't find the time to write my own so I still use one I found around so if you need one:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/src/add-ons/media/media-add-ons/usb_webcam/addons/sonix/SonixCamDevice.cpp#L821

Fran?ois.