[FFmpeg-devel] MJPEG decoder crash!!!

belcampo belcampo
Fri Jul 23 08:00:38 CEST 2010

Pavel Pavlov wrote:
> Hello list, I reported a bug, I actually took time to try to find out what was wrong, I posted a bug report and it was simply closed with a very informative message saying: .
> Here's the link to the closed bug report: http://bit.ly/dmUG0V
>

> How should I understand that? I never tried to learn to read people's mind, but can you please help me to decompress meaning of that "."
> Does that mean that the bug doesn't exist, does that mean that somebody didn't like how I reported the bug (just like here http://bit.ly/dmUG0V I had to push that there is a bug and reopen it so that it gets proper attention)?
>

> Dear cehoyos, does libavcodec has decoder for your very informative highly compressed message https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/msg11333 ?
> Thank you.
If you read here
http://www.ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html
then you'll see that point:

The full, uncut console output provided by ffmpeg -v 9 -loglevel 99 -i
followed by the name of your input file (copy/pasted from the console,
including the banner that indicates version and configuration options),
paste ffplay output only if your problem is not reproducible with ffmpeg.

is missing.