[FFmpeg-devel] os_support.c r24072: change of include order

Axel Holzinger aholzinger
Fri Jul 23 12:05:56 CEST 2010

Hello M?ns et al,

os_support.c r24072 (os_support: include some headers only when
needed) changed the include order. In r22329 unistd.h, fcntl.h and
sys/time.h were included BEFORE inclusion of os_support.h, in r24072
they are included AFTER inclusion of os_suport.h (besides making
inclusion conditional on CONFIG_NETWORK).

This breaks (at least my) build on Windows, because there is an
ambiguity with the close function in winsock2.h (there is another
close function in io.h).

On my build the issue is solved, if os_support.h is included after the
#include "network.h" line (potentially also directly before this
line).

Would it be thinkable to again change os_support.c and include
os_support.h again after the above mentioned headers (similar to
r22329)?

Best
Axel