[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg -i INPUT -vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt nv12 OUT.nut broken?

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Jun 6 00:26:37 CEST 2010

On date Saturday 2010-06-05 22:40:17 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> Hi all,
>
> can someone check out this command? I'm getting chroma issues with the
> output video, while the video displayed with:
> ffplay -vf "format=nv12" INPUT
>
> looks just fine, and I couldn't find anything obviously wrong during
> the first round of debugging, and before to blame my bad RAM I'd like
> a double-check.

OK I fixed it myself, the problem was happening indeed only when
*playing* the stream, check attached patch.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Frenzy and Friendly Multipurpose Perennial Erroneous Goblin