[FFmpeg-devel] Question: declare common function pointers

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Jun 11 00:01:44 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 08:52:50PM +0200, Maxim wrote:
> I wish to declare two common function pointers shared between
> indeo4/indeo5 (see the attached patch). Is the "ff_" prefix required in
> this case?

For what? I can only see the variables inside the struct and the typedefs,
neither appear as symbols in the compiled binary, in which case no.
The ff_ and av_ is only to avoid name collisions with other projects,
not within FFmpeg.