[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg4iphone creating mp4 video from video frame

Stefano Marongiu smarongiu
Tue Jun 15 10:28:09 CEST 2010

"420v" (fourcc: NV12) is a bi-planar format while 420p is planar, you have
to use swscale to convert the colorspace or you can write your own
conversion routine.
take a look at these:
http://blog.csdn.net/yiheng_l/archive/2009/01/15/3790219.aspx
http://www.fourcc.org/yuv.php#NV12