[FFmpeg-devel] Patches from XBMC

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Tue Jun 29 19:25:57 CEST 2010

M?ns Rullg?rd <mans <at> mansr.com> writes:

> Our friends at XBMC have made some patches to FFmpeg.  Some of them
> look good, or at least reasonable, at first glance, others are more
> debatable.  Everybody, please have a look at
> http://gitorious.org/theuni/ffmpeg/commits/rebased

I wonder what this is about since MPlayer shows DVB teletext with -demuxer lavf

I think I have tested this patch many times, but it does not fix anything
(except the "fps" output). But I'd love to be corrected since this is the
second-most reported problem after the already mentioned 1086, iirc.

This is rejected, afaict.

I would love to get a relevant sample (or understand the commit message).

Carl Eugen