[FFmpeg-devel] Participating in FFmpeg development

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Mar 2 13:22:56 CET 2010

On date Tuesday 2010-03-02 15:07:51 +0300, Eugene Mymrin encoded:
> I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.
> I'm building FFmpeg libraries for Android platform.
> I think there are some bugs which are specific to ARM which prevent
> FFmpeg from building successfully.
> Supposing I have latest SVN tree with my changes, what should I do to
> submit these changes to repository?

Post here the changes as separate/minimal/clean patches.

Also be reasonably sure to follow our coding guidelines:
http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html

and use the patcheck tool, this will make reviews easier both for you
and for us.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Free Fostering Majestic Problematic Enhancing Ghost