[FFmpeg-devel] theora depayloader

Martin Storsjö martin
Sat Mar 20 11:49:16 CET 2010

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 9:22 PM, Martin Storsj? <martin at martin.st> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ok then.
> >>
> >> Why is that, btw? Does the Theora/Vorbis SDP files contain a=fmtp before
> >> the corresponding a=rtpmap, or why is this any different from other
> >> formats having fmtp lines?
> >
> > Josh/Ronald - anyone care to explain what differs in Theora/Vorbis SDP
> > compared to other formats, which makes them need this? I'm curious. :-)
>
> I'll have to look it up. ;-). I'll try to test it ASAP and see why it
> was the case again. :-).

To me it seems that we pass the same rtsp_st->dynamic_protocol_context to
sdp_parse_fmtp_config that we would have passed to parse_sdp_a_line, so
it doesn't seem tobe the case that the dynamic payload handler isn't set
up yet. (Otherwise, ff_theora_parse_fmtp_config wouldn't have anywhere to
store the parsed results, right?)

// Martin