[FFmpeg-devel] segfaults: Internal buffer inconsistency. flushbits <> ResvSizebit reservoir error

Mike Scheutzow scheutzow
Wed Mar 24 15:15:41 CET 2010

Artur Bodera wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Mike Scheutzow wrote:
>> The advice given to me by this list was to use a different version of gcc.
>> That did make the crashes I was experiencing go away.
>>

> Which one did you use ?

gcc 4.1.3

My crashes were not in LAME code. My post was meant to provide some
interpretation to the "Compile Lame with a proper compiler" comment you
quoted in your message.

If you've really just uncovered a bug here, then switching compiler
versions isn't going to fix things.

Mike Scheutzow