[FFmpeg-devel] check if I can send mail to ffmpeg-devel ml

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Thu Mar 25 16:18:41 CET 2010

Hi Aryan,

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Aryan Singh <aryanneverfails at gmail.com> wrote:
> ? ? ?can you help me gather information of the project or tell me where i
> can find it. I checked the net but couldn't find any associated urls... or
> do you suggest that i should check in code.google.com
> pls reply...

You don't seem to get it. We don't want you to click an email from
this list, change the title and then press send.

We want you to click this button in your email client that says "New
Email", and then press send.

That way, it shows up as a new email in our inboxes, rather than a
reply to the old email with a different subject line.

So please go to your email client, press "New email", then type a nice
subject (e.g. "I would like to participate in GSoC2010"), type a few
lines about yourself, the project you're interested in, and click
"Send".

Ronald