[FFmpeg-devel] Multiconvert - legal information

Sebastian Weidenbach sebastianwe
Thu Mar 25 17:29:05 CET 2010

Hello!

I programmed a platform independent GUI for ffmpeg in Java. (Maybe a bit
minimalistic at the moment)
It uses the GPL v3 and is still in development (beta state).
For users comfort the windows package includes ffmpeg 0.5 (including
both binarys and source code) what I got from here:
http://www.videohelp.com/download/ffmpeg-0.5.7z
The package for linux, mac and other platforms does not include
ffmpeg-related files but has it added to the dependencies list.

Project information and source code is available at sourceforge.net
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/multiconvert).

My question is simple but very important for me:
Because I want to share an OpenSource project and do not want to go
against some rights I would like to know if the project fits the legal
issues of FFmpeg.

If it does, it would be nice to find the application on the "Projects
Using FFmpeg" page.
If not I will immediately invoke the needed changes.

Thank you!
Sebastian Weidenbach