[FFmpeg-devel] feeding FFmpeg with images

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed May 5 18:47:18 CEST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 04:55:17PM +0200, Dennis Yurichev wrote:

> Hi.
>
> For image2 option: it seems, it is not possible to set timestamps for
> all input images? Only possible to set framerate? If I want to add this
> feature, what is the best place if FFmpeg to start hacking?
>
> I probably need to modify img_read_header() and img_read_packet(). What
> structures fields I should use?

I think the best way would be a video filter that allows precisse timestamp
manipulation /adjustment/replacing
(or a bitstream filter doing the same)

Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults. -- Antisthenes