[FFmpeg-devel] Interface between ffmpeg and Libxavs and libx264

wu amanda amandaxavs
Tue May 11 17:56:59 CEST 2010

I think this code is related to the video editing case where two different
streams are stick to each other. Once this code doesn't exist, the following
sequence header will be considered as redundant.
I am very curious about why ffmpeg doesn't pass the total number of frames
to the encoder.