[FFmpeg-devel] make swscale's palette functions public

Reinhard Tartler siretart
Sat May 15 21:31:20 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 19:06:49 (CEST), M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

>>> What's the point of duplicating docs in the implementation?
>>
>> Perhaps Attila can comment on this better than me since he suggested
>> that. The comment is not really duplicated, this comment is about the
>> implementation, the documentation in the header is for users.
>
> A comment that only makes sense in the context of the implementation
> shouldn't really be a doxygen comment.

note that these comments currently are doxygen comments, I literally
copied them.

but okay, if michael agrees as well, I'll make the comments non-doxygen.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4