[FFmpeg-devel] Adding Hint/timecode track to moov file

Martin Storsjö martin
Mon May 17 08:53:07 CEST 2010

Hi Irfan,

On Mon, 17 May 2010, Irfan Shaikh wrote:

> ????????? I am trying to apply patches in
> /root/Desktop/mov_muxer_pacthes/gst-ffmpeg-0.10.10/gst-libs/ext/ffmpeg
> folder
>
> I am getting following o/p after applying patch. It is asking for following
>
> [root at localhost ffmpeg]# pwd
> /root/Desktop/mov_muxer_pacthes/gst-ffmpeg-0.10.10/gst-libs/ext/ffmpeg
> [root at localhost ffmpeg]# patch -p0 <
> ../../../../0001-Make-ff_sdp_write_media-a-lavf-internal-function.patch
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> can't find file to patch at input line 17

You need to apply the git patches using patch -p1. And I don't know if
they apply to the version in gst-ffmpeg, they're written against the
latest SVN and not intended to be used with any other version than that.
Your mail application may have fiddled with the attachments, too, since
you have trailing CRs in the patch, which weren't there when I sent them.

And don't top post on this mailing list.

// Martin