[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg+ffplay mix

moises encinas moi162
Sat May 29 20:11:46 CEST 2010

Sorry for my English, the truth is I'm pretty
in green.

The truth is that I subscribed to this list and why it was
interesting to see how it grows and what it took ffmpeg
using a long time.

Well to the question, I do have two solid bases such as ffmpeg and ffplay
separately, it was necessary to make a joint implementation on a single
software which created an impression to me quite pleasing to see the results
of software work.

The source for ffmpeg + ffplay implemented in a single file, can be found
here:

http://www.pastebin.com/cn1iBDMB

Best regards Fabrice Bellard and all its developers.

Moises Encinas Rodriguez