[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] Fix unnecessary memcpy in ffmpeg when libavfilter is enabled

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Nov 2 21:37:54 CET 2010

On date Tuesday 2010-11-02 02:28:53 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 02:23:45AM +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > check this one. Again another big patch stack to climb before to reach
> > the top, and I suspect that there are problems with direct rendering
> > for some codecs, the given patches compile but then they fail
> > regressions (FFV1 and snow in particular).
> >

> > Also ffplay always crash when playing a FFV1 file, maybe someone can
> > have look at it.
>
> its because the buffer is released before its returned

Do you have any evidence on this? Also are you saying the problem is
in ffplay or?
--
FFmpeg = Forgiving Fundamentalist Magical Practical Extreme Geisha