[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC][POLICY] Immediately use the new API in ffmpeg

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Nov 21 02:18:27 CET 2010

On date Saturday 2010-11-20 15:21:32 -0800, Baptiste Coudurier encoded:
[...]
> My question is why is the old swscale API still used ?

Because there are some changes that need to be done in libavcodec
before the new API can be employed without regressions. Feel free to
remove the deprecation on the old API until someone (where hopefully
is someone != me) will fix those problems.
--
FFmpeg = Faithful & Faithful Meaningful Pacific Energized Gangster