[FFmpeg-devel] mpegtsenc: Improve PCR generation and output

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Oct 1 00:43:36 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 04:07:59PM +0200, Tomas H?rdin wrote:

a bit off topic but our mpeg-ps muxer works correctly maybe it would be
easier to throw the ts timestamping code where it belongs and use the
working ps code instead of years of trying to build on quicksand

If not iam curious what iam missing? TS & PS are very similar when it
comes to bufering and tgiming from what i remember

I wish the Xiph folks would stop pretending they've got something they
do not.  Somehow I fear this will remain a wish. -- M?ns Rullg?rd