[FFmpeg-devel] Goodbye

compn tempn
Sat Oct 2 16:22:53 CEST 2010

On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 02:21:49 +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>Over the last few days, it has become clear to me that FFmpeg is no
>more a place where I am welcome.  This project has been a large part
>of my life for many years, and it is with deep regret that I now must
>bid it farewell, but without even a single person speaking up in my
>defence, I no longer feel wanted.

please dont take silence on the list as supporting or unsupporting your
reviews/comments to commits/patches. you write and review a lot of code
and we take it for granted. we value your contributions to ffmpeg and

this message goes out to all of the developers and helpers. it is
mostly a thankless job, full of endless bugs, lusers, trolls and