[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] FFmpeg leader

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Oct 2 22:58:26 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 11:13:18PM +0300, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
[...]
> Also, I thought that new FATE could test patches before they are committed.
> Even if it doesn't do that, it would be good idea to have a stable
> branch that contains the last svn without (new) breakage.

its a matter of make fate to test your code against fate
that is after you have figured out the undocumented rsync url and downloaded
the samples
The configure switch to specify its directory is documented then though :)
Of course that only tests things locally not on any other platforms

Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults. -- Antisthenes