[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] blackmagic design decklink support

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Oct 2 23:35:40 CEST 2010

On 10/02/2010 11:04 PM, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> Well so far the patch looks clean.

eh eh, the patch is ugly and is untested. It depends on moving to
avutils and generalizing the queue code from ffplay and on adding
support for .cc files in the build system.

First I'll try it, then I'll fix since I'm sure something bogus is left
then I'll propose the polished patchset.

I'm still thinking about how to make it so it doesn't bring libstc++
into the equation.

It was more to see if anybody had a similar device and might help me
with the tests or in adding features ^^;

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux