[FFmpeg-devel] [MPlayer-legal] [VOTE] New root crew for mphq and new projectleader for FFmpeg

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sun Oct 3 17:06:42 CEST 2010

Author: mru
Date: Mon Apr 19 21:37:31 2010
New Revision: 22914

Revert "Fix libx264 configure check to use pkg-config if available."

This was done out of pure spite.  Commit rights revoked.

Change of files maintained by other on purpose to annoy who maintains
that. In other projects such commit might grant a suspension of 2
months, not for the commit but for the spite...

>> mans said "I do not recognize you as a leader."
>> so based on what would he mange the git write accounts of the ffmpeg
>> project?
> r25286 , that's still on the first page in cvs-log, I guess you've seen it.

It is apparent that w/out that something would break if common.h isn't
there. Discussion on that, could be derailed somewhere else. I didn't
check if there is optional code already in this situation. Usually I
prefer having the headers for the code used in a file present for clarity.

If we consider the two episodes either one is right or one is wrong.
Considering both wrong behaviour is stretching it a bit.

>> i really think there cannot be a clearer conflict of interest

Nobody can prevent you from accepting or rejecting changes for your tree
in git.

> He could have removed your account right away (for violation of rules).

Luca Barbato