[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-devel-irc] IRC log for 2010-09-30

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Oct 3 20:14:35 CEST 2010

On Sun, Oct 03, 2010 at 06:02:33PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 03, 2010 at 05:45:20PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > See the rest of my patch to use FFmpeg as a single svn:externals property
> > and employ FFmpeg's own build system instead of duplicating it forever.
> > It will address this issue once fully applied.
>
> ahh, ok, if this is going to be fixed somehow somewhen then ill shutup

It might take some time since I'll probably make Diego go very slowly
and do everything extra-nice usability-wise, but it definitely will be fixed.
As always consideration of that from the FFmpeg side is appreciated but not
assumed.