[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] FFmpeg leader

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo
Fri Oct 8 06:11:00 CEST 2010

Hi

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> do you have some idea?

Not a new one, sorry. I asked him to stay like many did,
hope he reconsiders.

One thing though; I have been around enough to notice a
shift in the common direction of conflict --same thing
in MPlayer. When I got around most of the real conflict
had the ~entire crew on one side, the rest of the world
in the other; nowadays a good percent of it seems to be
happening inside our walls. Why? There are so many third
ones to fight and is so much funnier! really, at least
then we had a chance or two to be the winning ones, current
scenario make us always the losers.

I don't know to what extent this view makes sense but it's
the way it looks from this side of the screen. I know for
sure we can't spare you, neither Mans. I hope you two have
a chance to talk down this nonsense and continue gifting
us with your company.

Best wishes

--
Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet