[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Separating the RTSP muxer/demuxer and SDP demuxer

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Oct 8 08:47:27 CEST 2010

On 10/08/2010 08:32 AM, Martin Storsj? wrote:
> Is the actual split into separate files also necessary, or just the fixing
> of conditional compilation? I.e., if the same effect is achieved by just
> adding #ifdefs to the current rtsp.c, would that be better or worse than
> splitting it into many small files?

After this I'd move the whole group in a directory, this should make
names shorter and hopefully let us add more stuff (Jason if I give you
rtcp-xr to have per packet loss reports you'd really implement the
encoder bits you discussed yesterday?)

lu

--

Luca Barbato