[FFmpeg-devel] How can I delete GOM Player on Hall of Shame list ?

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari
Sat Oct 9 20:11:36 CEST 2010

2010/10/6 ??? <inshine at gretech.com>:
> Hello. I?m a JOOHYUN AHN on Gretech corp.
>
> I Know that GOM Player is listed on Hall of Shame list.
>
> GOM Player is one of product on Gretech.
>

> How can I delete GOM Player on Hall of Shame list ?
>
> GOM Player mentions FFmpeg license.
>

> Could you check the issue ? (http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/roundup/ffmpeg/issue112)
>

> How can I solve the problem ?
>

> Let me know please.

You can start by ceasing to pirate x264 and paying reparations for the
(likely) tens of thousands of copies of x264 that you have illegally
distributed with the GOM streaming tool that you distribute along with
GOM player.  Until you do so, you will not be taken off the Hall of
Shame.

Jason