[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Some ideas for roundup

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Sun Oct 10 10:03:33 CEST 2010

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni <at> gmx.at> writes:

> First question is which part exactly is eating all the cpu cycles?
> did you try some ps/top more eloborate profiling?
>
> also which roundup urls cause most cpu load?

Opening an issue and opening the search page takes very long, searching is fast,
opening the page that changes attachment properties is very fast.

My suspicion was always that reading one of the top-down-menus content from the
data-base takes too long.

Carl Eugen