[FFmpeg-devel] FFMPEG/GPAC compatibility for mp4 'text' box

Romain Bouqueau romain.bouqueau
Thu Oct 14 11:25:41 CEST 2010

Thanks for the fast answers!

Baptiste you are right: there would miss bytes at the end. I need more
Apple-generated test files to confirm. If there is a real problem I'll
let you know.

Le 11/10/2010 21:48, Baptiste Coudurier a ?crit :
> Hi,
> On 10/11/2010 05:40 AM, Romain Bouqueau wrote:
>> FFMPEG generates streams using this 'text' box. However this leads to
>> "extra NULL bytes" at the end of 'text' boxes which are inconsistent
>> with the above mentioned spec.
> I'm not sure where do you reference to. If you mean the 'stsd' atom,
> then I don't see where some "extra NULL bytes" could be written.
> Looking at the document you referenced, I would see that we could miss
> some bytes, not have some extra.
> Can you please clarify ? Thanks a lot.
> [...]

Romain Bouqueau